THIS FUNCTION IS OFFLINE AS OF MARCH, 2014. IT WILL BECOME AVAILABLE AS SOON AS WE GET THE CATALOG UPDATED. [KPL]
Using the magic of PayPal you can now pay library fines online with your credit card. How is this done? Magic! But how do you actually do it? I told you, magic. No, what I want to know is HOW TO I PAY MY FINE ONLINE? Good question. Please don’t yell at me.
1. Log into your account. Remember, your user name is your library card number (no spaces) and your PIN is most likely the last 4 digits of your phone number (if it’s not, please call the library 626-4312).
2. Click on the My Account link.
5. You will see an itemized list of your overdue things. Click on “Pay fines/fees”–a blue button under your fine total.
6. A “Pay fines/fees” screen will appear. Simply fill it all out with your credit card information, and click OK. Our site is encrypted, so your information is safe.
7. When the fine payment appears on your credit card bill, it will as to a paypal account.
Any more questions? Call us at 626-4312 or email us at kewaskum(at)mwfls(dot)org.