Click the image to visit RBdigital!!
The Kewaskum Public Library is pleased to partner with RBdigital (formerly Zinio) to provide access to over 100 digital magazines. RBdigital, the world’s largest newsstand, offers full color, interactive digital magazines for your enjoyment. Browse from the library’s collection of popular titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limit to the number of magazines you can download. All you need is your library card barcode number and an e-mail address.
Creating a Library Collection Account:
- Go to kewaskum.lib.wi.us
- Click on the link for Online Resources and Databases
- Click on the link for “RBDigital”
- Follow the link to RBDigital
- Click on “Create an Account” in the upper right-hand corner
- Follow the instructions to create your account. You will need your library card number.
Searching for Magazines and Checking Out
- Use Title search filter to locate magazines by name, letter, or partial word
- Use All Genres drop down to locate magazines by topic
- Choose a magazine you want and click “Checkout”.
- Click on “Start Reading” to read the magazine, or click on “Keep Browsing” to check out more.
- If you would like to know when the next issue is available check the box that says: “Email me when the next issue is available.”
- Your magazine is now checked out and available to read in your internet browser.
- If you have any issues reading your magazine be sure that you have the newest version of Adobe Flash.
- To see the magazines that you have checked out, click on “My Collection” in the upper
- To read a magazine in your collection simply click on the cover image.
- To delete a magazine from your collection click on the garbage bin icon below the cover image.
- You can always check out a magazine that you previously deleted again by going through the checkout process.