- So, you have something checked out and you want to keep it for a few more days? That’s great! We’d love for you to do that! Everything can be renewed, as long as there are no holds on the item. If someone else is waiting for the item, you will not be able to renew it. It’s called “sharing.”
- Click on the share catalog link.
- When you click the ” My Account” link, you will be asked to enter your patron ID (library card number) and PIN (usually the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- That will take you to a glorious land filled with magic and sunshine and the ability to access your account information:
- From here, you can click on the different tabs to move between “Personal Information,” “Checkouts,” “Holds,” and “Fines.”
- If you want to renew an item, you’ll have to click the little check box next to that item. Remember, although everything CAN be renewed, not everything WILL be renewed. If there are holds, you can’t renew. Also, if the item is overdue when you are trying to renew it, the renewal will not work. You’ll have to call or e-mail the library and we can renew it here.
- When you have chosen all of the items you want to renew, click the blue “Renew” button at the top of the section.
- You’ll also have to confirm that you want to renew:
- If things are renewable, your items will get a new due date. It might look like nothing has happened, but your item will move down to the bottom of the page. If they are not able to be renewed, you’ll get a message like this:
- Because the items above could not be renewed, I will get a fine. But it’s worth it!
- Don’t forget to log out when you are finished!
- Questions? Please call 626-4312.
Hours of Operation
Monday: 10am – 8pm
Tuesday: 10am – 8pm
Wednesday: 10am – 8pm
Thursday: 10am – 8pm
Friday: 10am – 5pm
Saturday: 10am – 1pm