PayPay is now working again. Please let us know if you have been double-charged for a fine. We’ll fix it. Thanks!
So, you have a fine. Every year, we budget between 5-7 thousand dollars in revenues from library fines. Think of it this way, that pays for every DVD we buy in a year. Thanks for that! I mean, sorry you had some late stuff, but thanks for helping the community!
Using the magic of PayPal you can now pay library fines online with your credit card. How is this done? Magic! But how do you actually do it? I told you, magic. No, what I want to know is HOW TO I PAY MY FINE ONLINE? Good question. Please don’t yell at me.
1. Log into your account. Remember, your user name is your library card number (no spaces) and your PIN is most likely the last 4 digits of your phone number (if it’s not, please call the library 626-4312).
2. Click on the My Account link.
3. Click on Review my account.
4. You should see four blue links in this box. Account summary, Checkouts, Holds and Bills. Click on Bills.
5. Enter your payment information in the boxes provided, then click “pay.”
6. Make sure to log out!
Any more questions? Call us at 626-4312 or email us at kewaskum(at)mwfls(dot)org.