Join us for an immersive and educational experience as Riveredge Nature Center presents a free workshop on the art and science of maple sugaring. Their expert educators will guide participants through the fascinating process of turning maple tree sap into delicious syrup.
This is an inter-generational event open to all ages.
Please register in advance in person, by phone at 262-626-4312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Expect:
- Introduction to Maple Sugaring: Learn about the history and cultural significance of maple sugaring.
- Demonstration: Watch live demonstrations of how to tap a maple tree to collect sap from the comfort of the indoors.
- Science of Sap: Understand the science behind the sap-to-syrup transformation.
- Maple Syrup Production: Explore the steps involved in making maple syrup at home.
- Q&A Session: Get your questions answered by our knowledgeable staff.